Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 12:04 pm
Cardinals place Rob Housler on IR, promote Kerry Taylor to active Roster
Housler's second NFL season comes to an end with the former Florida Atlantic product catching 45 passes for 417 yards. He injured his shoulder trying to make a catch Sunday against the Bears.
Taylor is an Arizona native who attended Arizona State University. He has been with the Cardinals since joining the practice squad on September 24, and previously spent time with the Packers, Patriots and 49ers.
He has yet to record a statistic in a regular season NFL game.
Also Wednesday the Cardinals announced they have re-signed defensive end Everrette Thompson to the practice squad. Thompson, who was an undrafted free agent out of Washington, was with the team during training camp.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.