Updated Dec 23, 2012 - 1:43 pm
John Skelton inactive against Chicago Bears
Skelton has six starts on the season (Arizona is 1-5 in those games), but has not seen time since he went 11-of-22 for 74 yards and four interceptions in the Cardinals' 58-0 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 14.
For the season, Skelton has 1,132 passing yards, two touchdowns and nine interceptions.
In addition to his six starts, the former fifth-round pick out of Fordham made one appearance in relief of Kevin Kolb, who was injured in the fourth quarter of Arizona's Week 6 loss to the Buffalo Bills.
Brian Hoyer, who signed with the Cardinals on December 10, will backup rookie Ryan Lindley against Chicago.
For his career, Hoyer has 286 passing yards and one touchdown.
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.