Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 10:36 am
Cardinals DC Horton says job interviews are 'win-win' for all involved
Horton, who interviewed for the St. Louis Rams opening last offseason before the team hired Jeff Fisher, is credited for transforming Arizona's defense from one of the worst units in the league to one of the best.
So it stands to reason at least a few teams with openings will take a look at Horton.
A guest of Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday, Horton said an interview like the one he had with the Rams is valuable for for both sides.
"They get a little exposure, I get a little exposure, so I think both sides probably should ask poignant questions."
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.