Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 10:36 am
Cardinals DC Horton says job interviews are 'win-win' for all involved
Horton, who interviewed for the St. Louis Rams opening last offseason before the team hired Jeff Fisher, is credited for transforming Arizona's defense from one of the worst units in the league to one of the best.
So it stands to reason at least a few teams with openings will take a look at Horton.
A guest of Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday, Horton said an interview like the one he had with the Rams is valuable for for both sides.
"They get a little exposure, I get a little exposure, so I think both sides probably should ask poignant questions."
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday July 25ESPN NFL Insider John Clayton talks about Marshawn Lynch’s impending holdout.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.