Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 5:10 pm
Cardinals sign RB Whittaker to practice squad
Whittaker played his college ball at the University of Texas and ran for 1,233 yards on 263 attempts from 2008 to 2011. His career ended when he suffered a knee injury in a game at Missouri 13 months ago.
Defensive tackle Ricky Lumpkin, who was released Monday, was also signed to the practice squad. Tight end Steve Skelton was released from the practice squad.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?