Updated Dec 18, 2012 - 5:10 pm
Cardinals sign RB Whittaker to practice squad
Whittaker played his college ball at the University of Texas and ran for 1,233 yards on 263 attempts from 2008 to 2011. His career ended when he suffered a knee injury in a game at Missouri 13 months ago.
Defensive tackle Ricky Lumpkin, who was released Monday, was also signed to the practice squad. Tight end Steve Skelton was released from the practice squad.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.