Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 4:22 pm
Cardinals re-sign G-C Gibson, release DT Lumpkin
Monday's move comes after Lumpkin was promoted from the practice squad Saturday and Gibson was released.
Before signing with Arizona last Wednesday, Gibson spent three seasons with the Seattle Seahawks, appearing in 20 games, eight as a starter.
He was with the Philadelphia Eagles in training camp before being released on Aug. 31. Gibson was a sixth-round draft pick of Philadelphia out of California in 2008.
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Panel ranks Arizona Cardinals' Bruce Arians as the NFL's 13th-best head coach
- The Pulse: Most fans not very concerned with the Arizona Cardinals' preseason loss to the Cincinnati Bengals
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.