Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 4:22 pm
Cardinals re-sign G-C Gibson, release DT Lumpkin
Monday's move comes after Lumpkin was promoted from the practice squad Saturday and Gibson was released.
Before signing with Arizona last Wednesday, Gibson spent three seasons with the Seattle Seahawks, appearing in 20 games, eight as a starter.
He was with the Philadelphia Eagles in training camp before being released on Aug. 31. Gibson was a sixth-round draft pick of Philadelphia out of California in 2008.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.