Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 4:22 pm
Cardinals re-sign G-C Gibson, release DT Lumpkin
Monday's move comes after Lumpkin was promoted from the practice squad Saturday and Gibson was released.
Before signing with Arizona last Wednesday, Gibson spent three seasons with the Seattle Seahawks, appearing in 20 games, eight as a starter.
He was with the Philadelphia Eagles in training camp before being released on Aug. 31. Gibson was a sixth-round draft pick of Philadelphia out of California in 2008.
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 19
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald back at practice, must pass one more test to play
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson 'fired up' about opportunity to play in must-win game
- Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington: Coach Arians 'using me at perfect times'
- ProFootballFocus: Cardinals' Andre Ellington excels after contact, Rashard Mendenhall not so much
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 19The Cardinals found a way to beat the Titans on Sunday.
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday December 19The challenge of playing in Seattle and how he is happy Coach Arians has his back.
- Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst - Thursday December 19Warren Moon, Seahawks Color Analyst
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers