Updated Dec 17, 2012 - 4:22 pm
Cardinals re-sign G-C Gibson, release DT Lumpkin
Monday's move comes after Lumpkin was promoted from the practice squad Saturday and Gibson was released.
Before signing with Arizona last Wednesday, Gibson spent three seasons with the Seattle Seahawks, appearing in 20 games, eight as a starter.
He was with the Philadelphia Eagles in training camp before being released on Aug. 31. Gibson was a sixth-round draft pick of Philadelphia out of California in 2008.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett