Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 2:03 pm
Report: Cardinals tried out Foswhitt Whittaker
The Arizona Cardinals recently tried out former University of Texas running back Fozzy Whitaker— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) December 11, 2012
The Cardinals have had issues at the running back position, with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells, LaRod Stephens-Howling and William Powell all struggling to consistently gain yardage.
Whittaker, who went undrafted out of Texas in 2012, ran for 1,233 yards and 12 touchdowns in his collegiate career. He also caught 73 passes for 464 yards and a score.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?