Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 11:17 am
Vince Young thinks he can help Fitzgerald, Cardinals
Sunday, they lost by a franchise-high 58 points to the Seattle Seahawks.
So how bad has it gotten for the Redbirds in 2012?
Even Vince Young -- who has been out of the league since August after being cut by the Bills -- feels bad for the Cardinals.
His solution for Larry Fitzgerald and Co. after their historic loss: let him get in the ear of Ken Whisenhunt.
The Cardinals' quarterback carousel has been well-documented throughout the season, and may have reached a low point Sunday, as John Skelton threw a career-high four interceptions and lost one fumble.
Rookie Ryan Lindley wasn't much better, as he lost one fumble and completed just 8-of-17 passes.
This isn't the first time Young has been connected with the Cardinals in some shape or form this season.
Following Kevin Kolb's injury back in Week 6, it was reported the team was interested in bringing Young in for a mid-week tryout. However, Young has yet to be given a tryout by any NFL team since training camp ended.
For his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
In 2011, the former No. 3 overall pick threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia.
- Phoenix Coyotes CEO: Dave Tippett 'a scientist when it comes to the sport'
- Pulling off upset in Seattle a long shot for developing Cardinals
- Week 16 Injury Report: Cardinals at Seahawks
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 18
- MMQB: Cardinals' Todd Bowles considered among top minority head coaching candidates
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers
- Impromtu Power Poll - Tuesday December 17NFL coaches in the hot seat.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday December 16Arians discusses the team's dramatic, overtime victory in Tennessee.
- Paul's Call - Monday December 16It’s Paul’s Call with Paul Calvisi!