Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 11:17 am
Vince Young thinks he can help Fitzgerald, Cardinals
Sunday, they lost by a franchise-high 58 points to the Seattle Seahawks.
So how bad has it gotten for the Redbirds in 2012?
Even Vince Young -- who has been out of the league since August after being cut by the Bills -- feels bad for the Cardinals.
His solution for Larry Fitzgerald and Co. after their historic loss: let him get in the ear of Ken Whisenhunt.
The Cardinals' quarterback carousel has been well-documented throughout the season, and may have reached a low point Sunday, as John Skelton threw a career-high four interceptions and lost one fumble.
Rookie Ryan Lindley wasn't much better, as he lost one fumble and completed just 8-of-17 passes.
This isn't the first time Young has been connected with the Cardinals in some shape or form this season.
Following Kevin Kolb's injury back in Week 6, it was reported the team was interested in bringing Young in for a mid-week tryout. However, Young has yet to be given a tryout by any NFL team since training camp ended.
For his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
In 2011, the former No. 3 overall pick threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett