Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 11:17 am
Vince Young thinks he can help Fitzgerald, Cardinals
Sunday, they lost by a franchise-high 58 points to the Seattle Seahawks.
So how bad has it gotten for the Redbirds in 2012?
Even Vince Young -- who has been out of the league since August after being cut by the Bills -- feels bad for the Cardinals.
His solution for Larry Fitzgerald and Co. after their historic loss: let him get in the ear of Ken Whisenhunt.
The Cardinals' quarterback carousel has been well-documented throughout the season, and may have reached a low point Sunday, as John Skelton threw a career-high four interceptions and lost one fumble.
Rookie Ryan Lindley wasn't much better, as he lost one fumble and completed just 8-of-17 passes.
This isn't the first time Young has been connected with the Cardinals in some shape or form this season.
Following Kevin Kolb's injury back in Week 6, it was reported the team was interested in bringing Young in for a mid-week tryout. However, Young has yet to be given a tryout by any NFL team since training camp ended.
For his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
In 2011, the former No. 3 overall pick threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!