Updated Dec 10, 2012 - 11:17 am
Vince Young thinks he can help Fitzgerald, Cardinals
Sunday, they lost by a franchise-high 58 points to the Seattle Seahawks.
So how bad has it gotten for the Redbirds in 2012?
Even Vince Young -- who has been out of the league since August after being cut by the Bills -- feels bad for the Cardinals.
His solution for Larry Fitzgerald and Co. after their historic loss: let him get in the ear of Ken Whisenhunt.
The Cardinals' quarterback carousel has been well-documented throughout the season, and may have reached a low point Sunday, as John Skelton threw a career-high four interceptions and lost one fumble.
Rookie Ryan Lindley wasn't much better, as he lost one fumble and completed just 8-of-17 passes.
This isn't the first time Young has been connected with the Cardinals in some shape or form this season.
Following Kevin Kolb's injury back in Week 6, it was reported the team was interested in bringing Young in for a mid-week tryout. However, Young has yet to be given a tryout by any NFL team since training camp ended.
For his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
In 2011, the former No. 3 overall pick threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.