Vince Young thinks he can help Fitzgerald, Cardinals
Sunday, they lost by a franchise-high 58 points to the Seattle Seahawks.
So how bad has it gotten for the Redbirds in 2012?
Even Vince Young -- who has been out of the league since August after being cut by the Bills -- feels bad for the Cardinals.
His solution for Larry Fitzgerald and Co. after their historic loss: let him get in the ear of Ken Whisenhunt.
The Cardinals' quarterback carousel has been well-documented throughout the season, and may have reached a low point Sunday, as John Skelton threw a career-high four interceptions and lost one fumble.
Rookie Ryan Lindley wasn't much better, as he lost one fumble and completed just 8-of-17 passes.
This isn't the first time Young has been connected with the Cardinals in some shape or form this season.
Following Kevin Kolb's injury back in Week 6, it was reported the team was interested in bringing Young in for a mid-week tryout. However, Young has yet to be given a tryout by any NFL team since training camp ended.
For his career, Young has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
In 2011, the former No. 3 overall pick threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games as a backup to Michael Vick in Philadelphia.
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br