Updated Dec 6, 2012 - 8:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals' Kerry Rhodes on Dockett argument: 'We're past it'
Kerry Rhodes is not holding a grudge against teammate Darnell Dockett after an on-field incident occurred between the two at the end of Sunday's loss to the New York Jets.
"It is what it is. It was just something that happened in the heat of the moment for us," Rhodes told Arizona Sports 620's The Big Red Rage on Thursday.
Dockett apologized to Rhodes on Wednesday for the argument that transpired between the two.
It is believed Dockett was upset with the decision to allow the Jets to score at the end of the game so the Cardinals could get the ball back and go for the winning touchdown.
The Cardinals were down 7-6 and the only way they could regain possession was on a turnover or a Jets score. The issue became moot when the Jets downed the ball at Arizona's 1-yard line and New York ran out the clock.
Rhodes did not divulge any specifics of the argument between the two but he said the issue is behind them and they are both ready to move forward.
"We had a disagreement on the field and as two grown men, two adults, you have those a lot and especially as teammates," Rhodes said. "We're past it. There's really nothing to it."
Rhodes had two interceptions, a forced fumble and six tackles against the Jets. Dockett was credited with four tackles and half a sack in the loss.
- Arizona Cardinals' Deone Bucannon supplies the highlight of Tuesday's practice
- Arizona Cardinals RB Stepfan Taylor 'expecting more of a role' in 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b