Updated Dec 6, 2012 - 8:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals' Kerry Rhodes on Dockett argument: 'We're past it'
Kerry Rhodes is not holding a grudge against teammate Darnell Dockett after an on-field incident occurred between the two at the end of Sunday's loss to the New York Jets.
"It is what it is. It was just something that happened in the heat of the moment for us," Rhodes told Arizona Sports 620's The Big Red Rage on Thursday.
Dockett apologized to Rhodes on Wednesday for the argument that transpired between the two.
It is believed Dockett was upset with the decision to allow the Jets to score at the end of the game so the Cardinals could get the ball back and go for the winning touchdown.
The Cardinals were down 7-6 and the only way they could regain possession was on a turnover or a Jets score. The issue became moot when the Jets downed the ball at Arizona's 1-yard line and New York ran out the clock.
Rhodes did not divulge any specifics of the argument between the two but he said the issue is behind them and they are both ready to move forward.
"We had a disagreement on the field and as two grown men, two adults, you have those a lot and especially as teammates," Rhodes said. "We're past it. There's really nothing to it."
Rhodes had two interceptions, a forced fumble and six tackles against the Jets. Dockett was credited with four tackles and half a sack in the loss.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.