Updated Dec 6, 2012 - 8:01 pm
Arizona Cardinals' Kerry Rhodes on Dockett argument: 'We're past it'
Kerry Rhodes is not holding a grudge against teammate Darnell Dockett after an on-field incident occurred between the two at the end of Sunday's loss to the New York Jets.
"It is what it is. It was just something that happened in the heat of the moment for us," Rhodes told Arizona Sports 620's The Big Red Rage on Thursday.
Dockett apologized to Rhodes on Wednesday for the argument that transpired between the two.
It is believed Dockett was upset with the decision to allow the Jets to score at the end of the game so the Cardinals could get the ball back and go for the winning touchdown.
The Cardinals were down 7-6 and the only way they could regain possession was on a turnover or a Jets score. The issue became moot when the Jets downed the ball at Arizona's 1-yard line and New York ran out the clock.
Rhodes did not divulge any specifics of the argument between the two but he said the issue is behind them and they are both ready to move forward.
"We had a disagreement on the field and as two grown men, two adults, you have those a lot and especially as teammates," Rhodes said. "We're past it. There's really nothing to it."
Rhodes had two interceptions, a forced fumble and six tackles against the Jets. Dockett was credited with four tackles and half a sack in the loss.
- Brock Huard, ESPN Seattle analyst - Friday December 20Huard joins Burns & Gambo to talk about this Sundays Cardinals and Seahwaks game.
- Kurt Warner, former Cardinals QB - Friday December 20Kurt Warner talks about the improving Carson Palmer and the Cards' chances of making the playoffs.
- Wolf's 5 Star Games - Friday December 20Wolf gives his top 5 NFL games for this weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 20Wolf gives factors in the Cardinals upcoming game in Seattle.
- Michael Bidwell, President AZ Cardinals - Friday December 20The AZ Cardinals President discusses the upcoming game in Seattle.