Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 8:13 am
Darnell Dockett responds to report of incident, kind of
Originally published: Dec 4, 2012 - 7:51 am
Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett sent out a few tweets late Monday in what is likely a response to a reported on-field incident he had with teammate Kerry Rhodes as the end of the Cardinals 7-6 loss to the Jets on Sunday.
Two sides to every story! But everyone needs a escape goat! Everyone need to point the finger at some one. It won't be first or last!
In the end maybe I care to much, to loyal to s*** that's not loyal to me. Maybe I should be like other #'s and just don't give a f***.
Anyway I can't tell y'all the truth or how I feel cuz they watching my tweets smh. Oh and by the way when I'm wrong I say it. Just a FYI..
Cardinals coack Ken Whisenhunt told Arizona Sports 620's Doug & Wolf he would not expand or discuss the matter.
"We generally prefer to keep internal matters like that within the team and not discuss them publicly," he said. "I think we're going to continue to do that going forward."
The 4-8 Cardinals head to Seattle on Sunday for a NFC West game against the Seahawks.
- ESPN's Brock Huard says Seattle Seahawks' vulnerabilities are running game, penalties
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 20
- Double Coverage: Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Marshawn Lynch presents another big challenge for Arizona Cardinals defense
- The biggest story was Carson Palmer, and here's why
- Brock Huard, ESPN Seattle analyst - Friday December 20Huard joins Burns & Gambo to talk about this Sundays Cardinals and Seahwaks game.
- Kurt Warner, former Cardinals QB - Friday December 20Kurt Warner talks about the improving Carson Palmer and the Cards' chances of making the playoffs.
- Wolf's 5 Star Games - Friday December 20Wolf gives his top 5 NFL games for this weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 20Wolf gives factors in the Cardinals upcoming game in Seattle.
- Michael Bidwell, President AZ Cardinals - Friday December 20The AZ Cardinals President discusses the upcoming game in Seattle.