Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 2:20 pm
Horton wants to take advantage of the Jets' ‘ills'
Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton talked about some of the issues the Jets are facing.
"They have been hurt, they lost their best receiver, their line has been struggling a little bit, and I saw their offensive line coach complaining about who makes the decision on who plays," Horton said.
Including a quarterback controversy, head coach Rex Ryan fighting for his job and their unofficial mascot "Fireman Ed" stepping down from his position, the list of woes goes on and on for the Jets.
"We want to take advantage of their ills," Horton said.
The Cardinals have lost seven straight games and are looking for all the help they can get to stop their disappointing losing skid.
"We hope there is a little confusion, disarray, uncertainty there where we can maybe take advantage of everything that has been going on," Horton said.
However as many issues as the Jets have dealt with this season, the Cardinals situation isn't a whole lot better.
"It is kind of a mirror image of us," Horton said. "We have struggled a little bit."
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.