Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 2:20 pm
Horton wants to take advantage of the Jets' ‘ills'
Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton talked about some of the issues the Jets are facing.
"They have been hurt, they lost their best receiver, their line has been struggling a little bit, and I saw their offensive line coach complaining about who makes the decision on who plays," Horton said.
Including a quarterback controversy, head coach Rex Ryan fighting for his job and their unofficial mascot "Fireman Ed" stepping down from his position, the list of woes goes on and on for the Jets.
"We want to take advantage of their ills," Horton said.
The Cardinals have lost seven straight games and are looking for all the help they can get to stop their disappointing losing skid.
"We hope there is a little confusion, disarray, uncertainty there where we can maybe take advantage of everything that has been going on," Horton said.
However as many issues as the Jets have dealt with this season, the Cardinals situation isn't a whole lot better.
"It is kind of a mirror image of us," Horton said. "We have struggled a little bit."
- Week 16 preview: Cardinals at Seahawks
- ESPN's Brock Huard says Seattle Seahawks' vulnerabilities are running game, penalties
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 20
- Double Coverage: Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks
- Marshawn Lynch presents another big challenge for Arizona Cardinals defense
- Brock Huard, ESPN Seattle analyst - Friday December 20Huard joins Burns & Gambo to talk about this Sundays Cardinals and Seahwaks game.
- Kurt Warner, former Cardinals QB - Friday December 20Kurt Warner talks about the improving Carson Palmer and the Cards' chances of making the playoffs.
- Wolf's 5 Star Games - Friday December 20Wolf gives his top 5 NFL games for this weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 20Wolf gives factors in the Cardinals upcoming game in Seattle.
- Michael Bidwell, President AZ Cardinals - Friday December 20The AZ Cardinals President discusses the upcoming game in Seattle.