Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 2:20 pm
Horton wants to take advantage of the Jets' ‘ills'
Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton talked about some of the issues the Jets are facing.
"They have been hurt, they lost their best receiver, their line has been struggling a little bit, and I saw their offensive line coach complaining about who makes the decision on who plays," Horton said.
Including a quarterback controversy, head coach Rex Ryan fighting for his job and their unofficial mascot "Fireman Ed" stepping down from his position, the list of woes goes on and on for the Jets.
"We want to take advantage of their ills," Horton said.
The Cardinals have lost seven straight games and are looking for all the help they can get to stop their disappointing losing skid.
"We hope there is a little confusion, disarray, uncertainty there where we can maybe take advantage of everything that has been going on," Horton said.
However as many issues as the Jets have dealt with this season, the Cardinals situation isn't a whole lot better.
"It is kind of a mirror image of us," Horton said. "We have struggled a little bit."
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.