Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 9:45 am
AP Pro 32 comments on Arizona Cardinals
ARIZONA CARDINALS (28)
Chris Berman (ESPN, 27) Now what Neil Lomax?
Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 27) Their quarterback situation is sad, and there may not be a quick fix.
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 25)
Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 27) QB situation has been an absolute killer for the Cards.
Bob Glauber (Newsday, 28) The losing streak hits seven, with no end in sight. At least not until Kevin Kolb starts throwing passes again.
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 25) The Cardinals have started three different quarterbacks this season. All have thrown for 300 yards in a game and all have thrown more than 50 passes in a game.
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 26) Three quarterbacks, no pass protection and a losing streak that won't end.
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) A lot of good defense going to waste as Ken Whisenhunt stews.
Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 28) There is a ray of hope that rookie QB Ryan Lindley can play, but behind the Cardinal line he doesn't have much of a chance. It was good to see Beanie Wells back, but at 2.8 per carry things haven't changed.
John Lynch (Fox Sports, 27) The stat sheet won't show it because of the four INT's, but rookie QB Ryan Lindley actually showed some promise and an ability to really throw the ball. The Cardinals defense that has played so well broke down.
Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 27) There is a legitimate chance that the Cardinals could lose 12 straight games after an 0-4 start.
Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 26) The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.