Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 9:45 am
AP Pro 32 comments on Arizona Cardinals
ARIZONA CARDINALS (28)
Chris Berman (ESPN, 27) — Now what Neil Lomax?
Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 27) — Their quarterback situation is sad, and there may not be a quick fix.
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 25)
Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 27) — QB situation has been an absolute killer for the Cards.
Bob Glauber (Newsday, 28) — The losing streak hits seven, with no end in sight. At least not until Kevin Kolb starts throwing passes again.
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 25) — The Cardinals have started three different quarterbacks this season. All have thrown for 300 yards in a game and all have thrown more than 50 passes in a game.
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 26) — Three quarterbacks, no pass protection and a losing streak that won't end.
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) — A lot of good defense going to waste as Ken Whisenhunt stews.
Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 28) — There is a ray of hope that rookie QB Ryan Lindley can play, but behind the Cardinal line he doesn't have much of a chance. It was good to see Beanie Wells back, but at 2.8 per carry things haven't changed.
John Lynch (Fox Sports, 27) — The stat sheet won't show it because of the four INT's, but rookie QB Ryan Lindley actually showed some promise and an ability to really throw the ball. The Cardinals defense that has played so well broke down.
Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 27) — There is a legitimate chance that the Cardinals could lose 12 straight games after an 0-4 start.
Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 26) — The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.