Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm
Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed
Sendlein suffered a torn MCL in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams. Sendlein, a fifth-year pro from the University of Texas, had started every game over the last four-plus seasons at center for Arizona.
To take his roster spot, the Cardinals signed Scott Wedige off the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Tuesday.
Wedige originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois, but was released on August 31. Before hooking on with Cincinnati, Wedige had spent time on the New York Giants practice squad.
- Phoenix Coyotes CEO: Dave Tippett 'a scientist when it comes to the sport'
- Pulling off upset in Seattle a long shot for developing Cardinals
- Week 16 Injury Report: Cardinals at Seahawks
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 18
- MMQB: Cardinals' Todd Bowles considered among top minority head coaching candidates
- Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo - Tuesday December 17Cardinal Wide Receiver Michael Floyd joins Burns & Gambo.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday December 17A love/hate relationship with NFL kickers
- Impromtu Power Poll - Tuesday December 17NFL coaches in the hot seat.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday December 16Arians discusses the team's dramatic, overtime victory in Tennessee.
- Paul's Call - Monday December 16It’s Paul’s Call with Paul Calvisi!