Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm
Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed
Sendlein suffered a torn MCL in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams. Sendlein, a fifth-year pro from the University of Texas, had started every game over the last four-plus seasons at center for Arizona.
To take his roster spot, the Cardinals signed Scott Wedige off the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Tuesday.
Wedige originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois, but was released on August 31. Before hooking on with Cincinnati, Wedige had spent time on the New York Giants practice squad.
- CBS Sports' Pete Prisco: Arizona Cardinals raving about how fast John Brown has picked things up
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson on contract extension: 'I haven't had my reality check just yet'
- The Floyd Factor
- Patrick Peterson becomes highest paid CB, Richard Sherman has something to say (tweet)
- Arizona Cardinals teammates react to Patrick Peterson's contract extension
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.