Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm
Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed
Sendlein suffered a torn MCL in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams. Sendlein, a fifth-year pro from the University of Texas, had started every game over the last four-plus seasons at center for Arizona.
To take his roster spot, the Cardinals signed Scott Wedige off the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Tuesday.
Wedige originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois, but was released on August 31. Before hooking on with Cincinnati, Wedige had spent time on the New York Giants practice squad.
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Michael Floyd named to Sports Illustrated's All-Breakout Team
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.