Todd Heap: Arizona Cardinals must stay together
"I don't think you can be embarrassed when you go out there and give everything you have," Heap told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday. "I don't think we're losing in embarrassing fashion."
However, the veteran did admit he's never been through a losing streak as long as the one the Cardinals are currently riding.
"Never been part of it, so new territory," he said, before offering thoughts on what the team must do while it is trying to right the ship.
"When you talk to people in the media, when you get asked the questions, people are going to be asking questions about other guys, about coaches, about this," he said. "The first thing you have to do is stick together as a team and make sure you believe in one another and not let those things tear you apart.
"You have to stay together."
"Anybody that's ever been on a team that has experienced it knows that that's the case and knows that's what we have to do," he said. "As a group of guys in the locker room, as coaches, as an organization that's what we have to do is pull together just to get that one win and get out of this hole."
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.