Cards' Campbell misses another game
November 25, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Calais Campbell had hoped to be playing Sunday afternoon against St. Louis. Instead, he'll miss his second straight game after suffering a calf injury during the teams's bye week.
"I'm pretty sure I'll be back this week unless I have a setback," he told reporters Monday.
Campbell was limited all week in practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report.
Todd Heap, meanwhile, appears to be a healthy scratch. He was a full participant all week in practice.
Heap has not played since hurting his knee Week 2 in New England.
The Cardinals other inactives:
Doucet has a rib issue so LaRon Byrd will suit up as the team's fourth receiver.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.