Updated Nov 25, 2012 - 1:17 pm
Cards' Campbell misses another game
November 25, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Calais Campbell had hoped to be playing Sunday afternoon against St. Louis. Instead, he'll miss his second straight game after suffering a calf injury during the teams's bye week.
"I'm pretty sure I'll be back this week unless I have a setback," he told reporters Monday.
Campbell was limited all week in practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report.
Todd Heap, meanwhile, appears to be a healthy scratch. He was a full participant all week in practice.
Heap has not played since hurting his knee Week 2 in New England.
The Cardinals other inactives:
Doucet has a rib issue so LaRon Byrd will suit up as the team's fourth receiver.
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington 'physically ready for that pounding' he expects this season
- Reunited with Bruce Arians, Arizona Cardinals tackle Max Starks looking forward to new challenges
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.