Updated Nov 25, 2012 - 1:17 pm
Cards' Campbell misses another game
November 25, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Calais Campbell had hoped to be playing Sunday afternoon against St. Louis. Instead, he'll miss his second straight game after suffering a calf injury during the teams's bye week.
"I'm pretty sure I'll be back this week unless I have a setback," he told reporters Monday.
Campbell was limited all week in practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report.
Todd Heap, meanwhile, appears to be a healthy scratch. He was a full participant all week in practice.
Heap has not played since hurting his knee Week 2 in New England.
The Cardinals other inactives:
Doucet has a rib issue so LaRon Byrd will suit up as the team's fourth receiver.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.