Updated Nov 25, 2012 - 1:17 pm
Cards' Campbell misses another game
November 25, 2012: Cardinals inactives
Calais Campbell had hoped to be playing Sunday afternoon against St. Louis. Instead, he'll miss his second straight game after suffering a calf injury during the teams's bye week.
"I'm pretty sure I'll be back this week unless I have a setback," he told reporters Monday.
Campbell was limited all week in practice and listed as questionable on the final injury report.
Todd Heap, meanwhile, appears to be a healthy scratch. He was a full participant all week in practice.
Heap has not played since hurting his knee Week 2 in New England.
The Cardinals other inactives:
Doucet has a rib issue so LaRon Byrd will suit up as the team's fourth receiver.
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.