Jeff Fisher, Rams prepare for Arizona Cardinals
This is what St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher is dealing with when it comes to the Arizona Cardinals quarterback situation.
It has not been decided if John Skelton or rookie Ryan Lindley will be the starter for this Sunday's game when the Rams and Cards meet for the second time this season.
In Arizona's 23-19 loss to the Atlanta Falcons last Sunday, Skelton completed 2-of-7 throws for six yards with no touchdowns or turnovers. Lindley followed that up going 9-of-20 for 64 yards, no touchdowns and a lost fumble.
The former Titans head coach discussed how he would deal with not knowing who the opposing quarterback would be.
"We have to prepare for their offense," said Fisher. "We have to look at the first game and what their approach was and be prepared to adjust."
The Rams earned a 17-3 victory the first time these two teams met in a Week 5 Thursday night contest. In that game, the Cardinals threw 50 passes to only 17 rushing attempts despite it being a seven-point game going into the fourth quarter.
With running back LaRod Stephens-Howling showing progress, the return of Beanie Wells and the flux at the QB position, it's fair to say the Rams will see a more balanced attack come Sunday.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.