Updated Nov 21, 2012 - 8:39 am
Beanie Wells activated from IR/Designated to return
To make room for Wells on the roster, the Cardinals released linebacker Jamaal Westerman.
Wells had just 76 yards on 29 carries this season before suffering the injury.
The fourth-year pro returns to the field in time to face the St. Louis Rams, the same team he set the Cardinals' franchise single-game rushing record against last season. Wells had 228 yards on 27 carries in Arizona's 23-20 win at the Edward Jones Dome last November 27.
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Arizona Cardinals release DT Anthony McCloud
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians loves the look of his defense at this point in training camp.
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals DE - Thursday August 21Calais talks about the state of the Cardinals defense.
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.