Updated Nov 14, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Report: Cardinals try out DT Marcus Harrison
Cardinals tried out Marcus Harrison, former Bears defensive tackle— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) November 14, 2012
Harrison, 28, was originally drafted in 2008 by the Chicago Bears in the third round out of Arkansas. During his three seasons in Chicago, Harrison totaled 55 tackles and three sacks.
After being released by the Bears in September 2011, the 6-foot-3, 316 pound lineman was signed by the New England Patriots on October 14, 2011 before being released the very next day.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.