Updated Nov 13, 2012 - 11:14 am
No surprise: Cardinals O-line ranked as NFL's worst
You have eyes, after all.
Still, to see it so officially, so statistically true is a bit disturbing, but that's exactly what ProFootballFocus.com has done.
The site produced its "Offensive Line Rankings: Week 10 Update" story, and it should come as no surprise that the Cardinals rank 32nd out of 32 teams.
According to their metrics, Arizona is league-worst in both run and pass blocking, and 21st in penalties.
Yep things haven't got much better for the Cardinals who by some distance still have the worst offensive line in the league. Nate Potter got some action and it's unlikely we've seen the last of him as D'Anthony Batiste is still our worst ranked tackle in the league by some distance. How this line remains such a mess is in excusable.
The Cardinals, who were off this week, may be making a change at left tackle by replacing Batiste with Potter. However, it remains to be seen if that will be enough to fix what has become arguably the least-effective unit in the entire NFL.
- Rashard Mendenhall to retire, teams told
- Daryn Colledge tweets of his release from Cardinals
- Fox Sports NFL insider: 'Player's coach' Arians makes Arizona Cardinals a prime destination
- ESPN writer: John Carlson signing risky for Cardinals, but worth the reward
- Darnell Dockett tweets that Branden Albert is 'new teammate'
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!