Updated Nov 13, 2012 - 11:14 am
No surprise: Cardinals O-line ranked as NFL's worst
You have eyes, after all.
Still, to see it so officially, so statistically true is a bit disturbing, but that's exactly what ProFootballFocus.com has done.
The site produced its "Offensive Line Rankings: Week 10 Update" story, and it should come as no surprise that the Cardinals rank 32nd out of 32 teams.
According to their metrics, Arizona is league-worst in both run and pass blocking, and 21st in penalties.
Yep things haven't got much better for the Cardinals who by some distance still have the worst offensive line in the league. Nate Potter got some action and it's unlikely we've seen the last of him as D'Anthony Batiste is still our worst ranked tackle in the league by some distance. How this line remains such a mess is in excusable.
The Cardinals, who were off this week, may be making a change at left tackle by replacing Batiste with Potter. However, it remains to be seen if that will be enough to fix what has become arguably the least-effective unit in the entire NFL.
- NFL writer: Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald 'bound to improve' in 2014
- GM Steve Keim updates Arizona Cardinals' draft progress
- NFL Draft '14: Is it time for the Arizona Cardinals to draft a QB?
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald to be honored for off-the-field work
- 2014 Arizona Cardinals draft stock tracker
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.