Updated Nov 5, 2012 - 6:03 pm
Whisenhunt: 'We are going to get back to winning'
Head coach Ken Whisenhunt has the tough task of getting a team that has lost five straight games back on track.
He spoke with Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday and seems confident that his squad will return to winning form.
"We are going to look at making some changes if we have to do that so we can cut out some of these little mistakes that are keeping us from winning a game," Whisenhunt told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "We are going to get back to winning."
With such a late bye week, Whisenhunt feels that he has a big enough sample size to diagnose the Cardinals' ailments.
"I think that when you look at the nine games that we have played, you now have a set of plays or a set of enough games that you can evaluate where your team is and look at what you can do to correct it," Whisenhunt said.
Last week, Whisenhunt replaced starting left tackle D'Anthony Batiste with rookie Nate Potter, and it appears as if he will be moving forward with that decision. The move might be a sign of many more things to come as he re-evaluates his team this week.
"I think we are going to use this week to really look hard at what we are doing and how we are doing it and the guys we are doing it with," Whisenhunt said. "We are going to look to put the best team on the field moving forward."
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!