Updated Oct 21, 2012 - 9:56 am
Report: Cardinals to try out Vince Young on Tuesday
Even if that help comes in the form of much-maligned veteran quarterback Vince Young.
According to Lindy's Sports, Arizona will bring Young in for a tryout on Tuesday.
Young, who was previously cut by the Buffalo Bills during training camp, last played for the Philadelphia Eagles in 2011. Primarily serving as Michael Vick's backup, Young threw for 866 yards, four touchdowns and nine interceptions in six games.
Since being cut by the Bills back in August, the two-time Pro Bowler has reportedly been working out with quarterback guru George Whitfield Jr.
For his career, the multifaceted quarterback has thrown for 8,964 yards and 46 touchdowns, while also running for 1,459 yards and 12 touchdowns.
He was selected as the No. 3 overall pick by the Titans in 2006, after leading Texas to a spectacular National Championship victory over Matt Leinart, Reggie Bush and the USC Trojans, but was forced out in 2010 after an up-and-down relationship with head coach Jeff Fisher.
But in addition to his recent on-field woes, Young also appears to be in the midst of some financial trouble off it.
Young is currently suing his former agent and financial planner, and the Associated Press reported last month he is currently dealing with mounting debt.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.