Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:49 pm
Cardinals QB John Skelton responds to depth chart
After practice Skelton was asked about it the depth chart, and he didn't seem to know or care much about it.
"Yeah I don't know anything about that," he said. "That's the first I've heard of it. If anything happens in the depth chart I am sure the coaches would say something about it."
Both quarterbacks were in action Monday in the afternoon practice. Kolb took reps with the first team and Skelton with the second. Skelton looked pretty sloppy, and he acknowledged as much afterwards.
"Yeah you know there are some throws that I should have made that I didn't," he said. "Obviously the interceptions hurt you anytime but you know, just another place to build off of."
As for Kolb, he left practice Monday with a quad contusion or thigh bruise. He was pushed by David Carter after throwing a pass and limped to the back of the field before laying down on the ground. Kolb was icing his thigh and will be reevaluated Tuesday morning.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!