Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:49 pm
Cardinals QB John Skelton responds to depth chart
After practice Skelton was asked about it the depth chart, and he didn't seem to know or care much about it.
"Yeah I don't know anything about that," he said. "That's the first I've heard of it. If anything happens in the depth chart I am sure the coaches would say something about it."
Both quarterbacks were in action Monday in the afternoon practice. Kolb took reps with the first team and Skelton with the second. Skelton looked pretty sloppy, and he acknowledged as much afterwards.
"Yeah you know there are some throws that I should have made that I didn't," he said. "Obviously the interceptions hurt you anytime but you know, just another place to build off of."
As for Kolb, he left practice Monday with a quad contusion or thigh bruise. He was pushed by David Carter after throwing a pass and limped to the back of the field before laying down on the ground. Kolb was icing his thigh and will be reevaluated Tuesday morning.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.