Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:49 pm
Cardinals QB John Skelton responds to depth chart
After practice Skelton was asked about it the depth chart, and he didn't seem to know or care much about it.
"Yeah I don't know anything about that," he said. "That's the first I've heard of it. If anything happens in the depth chart I am sure the coaches would say something about it."
Both quarterbacks were in action Monday in the afternoon practice. Kolb took reps with the first team and Skelton with the second. Skelton looked pretty sloppy, and he acknowledged as much afterwards.
"Yeah you know there are some throws that I should have made that I didn't," he said. "Obviously the interceptions hurt you anytime but you know, just another place to build off of."
As for Kolb, he left practice Monday with a quad contusion or thigh bruise. He was pushed by David Carter after throwing a pass and limped to the back of the field before laying down on the ground. Kolb was icing his thigh and will be reevaluated Tuesday morning.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up