Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:49 pm
Cardinals QB John Skelton responds to depth chart
After practice Skelton was asked about it the depth chart, and he didn't seem to know or care much about it.
"Yeah I don't know anything about that," he said. "That's the first I've heard of it. If anything happens in the depth chart I am sure the coaches would say something about it."
Both quarterbacks were in action Monday in the afternoon practice. Kolb took reps with the first team and Skelton with the second. Skelton looked pretty sloppy, and he acknowledged as much afterwards.
"Yeah you know there are some throws that I should have made that I didn't," he said. "Obviously the interceptions hurt you anytime but you know, just another place to build off of."
As for Kolb, he left practice Monday with a quad contusion or thigh bruise. He was pushed by David Carter after throwing a pass and limped to the back of the field before laying down on the ground. Kolb was icing his thigh and will be reevaluated Tuesday morning.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.