Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:49 pm
Cardinals QB John Skelton responds to depth chart
After practice Skelton was asked about it the depth chart, and he didn't seem to know or care much about it.
"Yeah I don't know anything about that," he said. "That's the first I've heard of it. If anything happens in the depth chart I am sure the coaches would say something about it."
Both quarterbacks were in action Monday in the afternoon practice. Kolb took reps with the first team and Skelton with the second. Skelton looked pretty sloppy, and he acknowledged as much afterwards.
"Yeah you know there are some throws that I should have made that I didn't," he said. "Obviously the interceptions hurt you anytime but you know, just another place to build off of."
As for Kolb, he left practice Monday with a quad contusion or thigh bruise. He was pushed by David Carter after throwing a pass and limped to the back of the field before laying down on the ground. Kolb was icing his thigh and will be reevaluated Tuesday morning.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.