Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:14 pm
Kolb leaves Monday's practice with injury
For the first time this training camp, that idea may be called into question.
Kolb left Monday's practice early after taking a shot to the thigh from defensive lineman David Carter, and though he walked off under his own power and, according to Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin, left with his leg wrapped in ice.
Cards reporting quad contusion/thigh bruise for kolb— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) July 30, 2012
This likely wouldn't be much cause for concern, but Kolb has a history with injuries -- missing nearly eight games last season -- so every little bump and bruise will be scrutinized.
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: Carson Chats - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians - July 29, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals rookie John Brown continues to impress while ignoring the hype
- Arizona Cardinals center Lyle Sendlein to miss 3 weeks after suffering calf injury
- John Brown is like…
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.