Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:14 pm
Kolb leaves Monday's practice with injury
For the first time this training camp, that idea may be called into question.
Kolb left Monday's practice early after taking a shot to the thigh from defensive lineman David Carter, and though he walked off under his own power and, according to Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin, left with his leg wrapped in ice.
Cards reporting quad contusion/thigh bruise for kolb— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) July 30, 2012
This likely wouldn't be much cause for concern, but Kolb has a history with injuries -- missing nearly eight games last season -- so every little bump and bruise will be scrutinized.
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.