Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:14 pm
Kolb leaves Monday's practice with injury
For the first time this training camp, that idea may be called into question.
Kolb left Monday's practice early after taking a shot to the thigh from defensive lineman David Carter, and though he walked off under his own power and, according to Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin, left with his leg wrapped in ice.
Cards reporting quad contusion/thigh bruise for kolb— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) July 30, 2012
This likely wouldn't be much cause for concern, but Kolb has a history with injuries -- missing nearly eight games last season -- so every little bump and bruise will be scrutinized.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.