Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:14 pm
Kolb leaves Monday's practice with injury
For the first time this training camp, that idea may be called into question.
Kolb left Monday's practice early after taking a shot to the thigh from defensive lineman David Carter, and though he walked off under his own power and, according to Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin, left with his leg wrapped in ice.
Cards reporting quad contusion/thigh bruise for kolb— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) July 30, 2012
This likely wouldn't be much cause for concern, but Kolb has a history with injuries -- missing nearly eight games last season -- so every little bump and bruise will be scrutinized.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!