Updated Jul 30, 2012 - 6:14 pm
Kolb leaves Monday's practice with injury
For the first time this training camp, that idea may be called into question.
Kolb left Monday's practice early after taking a shot to the thigh from defensive lineman David Carter, and though he walked off under his own power and, according to Arizona Sports' Kyndra de St. Aubin, left with his leg wrapped in ice.
Cards reporting quad contusion/thigh bruise for kolb— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) July 30, 2012
This likely wouldn't be much cause for concern, but Kolb has a history with injuries -- missing nearly eight games last season -- so every little bump and bruise will be scrutinized.
- Arizona Cardinals look to continue success against AFC South teams
- Arizona Cardinals sign Orhian Johnson to practice squad
- Arizona Cardinals' John Abraham named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Warner: Palmer's 'confidence in his playmakers' leading to turnaround
- Cardinals place Mathieu on season-ending IR
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up