Updated Mar 9, 2012 - 12:10 pm
Report: Manning visit to Arizona looming
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirmed a Denver Post report, former four-time MVP quarterback will be making the rounds to meet with potential future employers, starting with John Elway and the Denver Broncos Friday night.
The long-time heralded leader of the Indianapolis Colts' offense has Arizona at the top of his travel list, as well.
One NFL source said Manning will also visit the Arizona Cardinals and Miami Dolphins after visiting with the Broncos. A source said Manning would like to make a decision by Tuesday, the first day of free agency
This report is positive news for the Cardinals, who appear to be a serious contender in the Manning sweepstakes. The 14-year veteran quarterback has been cleared by his neck specialist and has seemingly made great strides in his recovery over the past few weeks.
The Colts officially parted ways with Manning when they announced Wednesday at a press conference in Indianapolis their plans to release him.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.