Military dad surprises family at Arizona game
During a timeout, the family of Air Force Master Sgt. Chris Campbell, who has been in Iraq, was called to the basketball court to watch a video he made for them. While they watched, Campbell was introduced and he stepped onto the court to the shock of his wife Tanya, and children Alex and Amelia. The touching reunion garnered a standing ovation from the Wildcat faithful.
Merry Christmas, Campbells.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.