Military dad surprises family at Arizona game
During a timeout, the family of Air Force Master Sgt. Chris Campbell, who has been in Iraq, was called to the basketball court to watch a video he made for them. While they watched, Campbell was introduced and he stepped onto the court to the shock of his wife Tanya, and children Alex and Amelia. The touching reunion garnered a standing ovation from the Wildcat faithful.
Merry Christmas, Campbells.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Wednesday March 5The latest rule change to college football would fundamentally change the game.
- Doug Gottlieb, CBS Sports college basketball analyst - Thursday February 27Doug Gottlieb thinks Jahii Carson and Aaron Gordon should both stay in school for one more season.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Wednesday February 26Adam and Jarrett talk about the Utah/Colorado sweep and the week ahead.
- What's on your mind? - Thursday February 20Vince tells us what is going through his head this week in and out of the sports world.