Arizona Wildcats' Aaron Gordon throws down monster dunk against SDSU
With minutes remaining and the No. 6 Wildcats up by just four, T.J. McConnell looked to inbound the ball under the San Diego State hoop.
He found freshman Aaron Gordon, who was soaring through the lane, for an alley-oop that also drew a foul. Gordon missed the free throw, but the dunk's impact helped stem an Aztec run and propelled the Wildcats to a 69-60 road win.
Arizona Wildcats Basketball News
- Former UA Wildcat Nick Johnson ‘happy' to land with Houston Rockets
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon signs endorsement deal with Nike
- Arizona's Sean Miller among the best recruiters in the country
- Former Wildcat Aaron Gordon records monster block in NBA Summer League debut
- Former Wildcat Johnson impresses in Summer League debut, finishes vicious dunk
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.