Arizona Wildcats' Aaron Gordon throws down monster dunk against SDSU
With minutes remaining and the No. 6 Wildcats up by just four, T.J. McConnell looked to inbound the ball under the San Diego State hoop.
He found freshman Aaron Gordon, who was soaring through the lane, for an alley-oop that also drew a foul. Gordon missed the free throw, but the dunk's impact helped stem an Aztec run and propelled the Wildcats to a 69-60 road win.
Arizona Wildcats Basketball News
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.