Arizona Wildcats' Aaron Gordon throws down monster dunk against SDSU
With minutes remaining and the No. 6 Wildcats up by just four, T.J. McConnell looked to inbound the ball under the San Diego State hoop.
He found freshman Aaron Gordon, who was soaring through the lane, for an alley-oop that also drew a foul. Gordon missed the free throw, but the dunk's impact helped stem an Aztec run and propelled the Wildcats to a 69-60 road win.
Arizona Wildcats Basketball News
- Arizona Wildcats forward Aaron Gordon heading for NBA Draft
- Arizona Wildcats center Kaleb Tarczewski to stay for junior year
- Arizona Wildcats forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson to return for Sophomore season
- Arizona Wildcats guard Nick Johnson to enter NBA Draft
- Arizona's Nick Johnson 'not sure' about future
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.