Updated Oct 10, 2013 - 8:58 am
Rich Rod talks about almost taking Alabama job
In fact, he was such a hot coaching commodity that he almost became the head coach at Alabama. Instead, Nick Saban got the job -- a hire that has worked out pretty well for the Crimson Tide.
Instead, Rodriguez returned to West Virginia and guided the Mountaineers to a 10-2 record and a Fiesta Bowl appearance before bolting to take the Michigan job.
Here, in an interview with Seth Davis, Rodriguez talks about those days six years ago when he almost became the head coach in Tuscaloosa.
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey files paperwork to NFL Draft advisory board
- Bowls feature impressive gift packages for participating teams
- Arizona accepts invitation to play Boston College in the 2013 AdvoCare V100 Bowl
- Wildcats' Carey wins Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Year
- The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.
- Ed Cunningham, ESPN college football analyst - Friday November 22Ed Cunningham gives us his opinion on the big games surrounding ASU and Arizona.