Sounds of Arizona Football: UTSA
The margin of victory was not all that surprising, however, who shined in the blowout was noteworthy to say the least.
Coming into Saturday night's contest, quarterback B.J. Denker was 17-of-34 for 168 yards and a touchdown on the season. Against the Roadrunners, the UA senior nearly duplicated those totals. Denker threw a 13-yard touchdown pass to freshman wideout Samajie Grant and ran for another 35-yard score in the first quarter, and from there the rout was on.
On the night, Denker was 14-of-21 for 158 yards to go along with three total touchdowns.
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Arizona Wildcats' white helmets may have a slightly different (but familiar) look in 2014
- Arizona WR Austin Hill named to Maxwell Award watch list
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.