Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Wildcats take on soldiers at Fort Huachuca's Warrior Skills course
The Warrior Skills Course at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista is an obstacle course featuring wall climbing, hurdles and ditch traversing and, to conclude coach Rich Rodriguez's camp, the Wildcats took on the base's most athletic soldiers in a race across it.
The video below doesn't make it clear who, exactly, won the contest, but it does feature stellar highlights of Wildcats football players dominating non-football athletic activity.
Note: Despite the description from the Arizona Wildcats official YouTube channel, the uniformed military members competing in the video below are in the Army branch of the U.S. Military. They are not Marines, as the article stated before this change was made.
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Arizona athletic director Greg Byrne says goal is Territorial Cup, then Pac-12 championship
- Arizona vs. UNLV preview: Wildcats to debut freshman QB
- Arizona Wildcats to be a Pac-12 South surprise?
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.