Updated Aug 13, 2013 - 6:36 pm
Wildcats take on soldiers at Fort Huachuca's Warrior Skills course
The Warrior Skills Course at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista is an obstacle course featuring wall climbing, hurdles and ditch traversing and, to conclude coach Rich Rodriguez's camp, the Wildcats took on the base's most athletic soldiers in a race across it.
The video below doesn't make it clear who, exactly, won the contest, but it does feature stellar highlights of Wildcats football players dominating non-football athletic activity.
Note: Despite the description from the Arizona Wildcats official YouTube channel, the uniformed military members competing in the video below are in the Army branch of the U.S. Military. They are not Marines, as the article stated before this change was made.
- Arizona's Anu Solomon named National Freshman of the Week
- Arizona Wildcats receive votes in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Arizona coach Rodriguez praises 'unflappable' Anu Solomon
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Anu Solomon, UA Wildcats roll over UNLV Rebels in season opener
- Mark May, ESPN College Football Analyst - Tuesday September 2Should UCLA be concerned about their performance against Virginia?
- Rich Rodriguez - UA football coach - Tuesday September 2Doug and Wolf catch up with the head coach of the Arizona Wildcats, Rich Rodriguez.
- Greg Byrne - Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 29Arizona Athletic Director Greg Byrne previews the 2014 Arizona football season
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Aug. 28 - Thursday August 28Adam and Jarrett preview Arizona's 2014 football season and season opener vs. UNLV.
- Rich Rodriguez, Head Coach UA Football - Monday August 25Who will be his starting quarterback and how will he replace Ka'Deem Carey?