Updated Aug 2, 2013 - 11:49 am
Tour of new Arizona Wildcats football facility
The Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which was being built during the 2012 campaign, is complete. The football team has moved in to its new digs, and they are pretty impressive.
Furthermore, the field on which the Wildcats will play is also different, as the natural grass surface has been replaced with Field Turf. A watermark saying "Bear Down" stretches across the middle of the field.
The school gave members of the media a tour of the new digs Thursday in Tucson, and here are some pictures from the afternoon.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 12/13 - Friday December 13Talk about Carey's lack of national recognition and #1 UA Bball
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - 11/29 - Friday November 29Adam and Jarrett talk UA football and the Territorial Cup.
- Greg Byrne, Arizona athletic director - Wednesday November 27Getting ready for the Territorial Cup with Greg Byrne
- Rich Rodriguez, UA Head Football Coach - Tuesday November 26Coach Rodriguez discusses the Oregon victory and the Territorial Cup with the guys.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Color Analyst - Monday November 25The Sun Devils and Wildcats meet again this weekend for the Territorial Cup.