Updated Aug 2, 2013 - 11:49 am
Tour of new Arizona Wildcats football facility
The Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which was being built during the 2012 campaign, is complete. The football team has moved in to its new digs, and they are pretty impressive.
Furthermore, the field on which the Wildcats will play is also different, as the natural grass surface has been replaced with Field Turf. A watermark saying "Bear Down" stretches across the middle of the field.
The school gave members of the media a tour of the new digs Thursday in Tucson, and here are some pictures from the afternoon.
- CBS Sports analyst: Arizona Wildcats coach Rich Rodriguez will be Pac-12 Coach of the Year
- AD Greg Byrne: Arizona Wildcats will schedule tougher non-conference foes in future
- Report: Class of 2016 quarterback Shea Patterson decommits from Arizona
- Arizona coach Rodriguez on starting QB: 'The truth is I don't really know'
- Arizona Wildcats picked fourth in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Greg Byrne, University of Arizona Athletic Director - Friday August 8Greg Byrne talks about the new ruling that gives autonomy to the Power 5 conferences.
- Bucky Brooks, NFL Network draft analyst - Friday May 2Bucky Brooks discusses what the Cardinals should do with the 20th overall pick.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.