Updated Aug 2, 2013 - 11:49 am
Tour of new Arizona Wildcats football facility
The Lowell-Stevens Football Facility, which was being built during the 2012 campaign, is complete. The football team has moved in to its new digs, and they are pretty impressive.
Furthermore, the field on which the Wildcats will play is also different, as the natural grass surface has been replaced with Field Turf. A watermark saying "Bear Down" stretches across the middle of the field.
The school gave members of the media a tour of the new digs Thursday in Tucson, and here are some pictures from the afternoon.
- No QB yet, but Wildcats a little closer after spring game
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- UA's Rodriguez: Proposed play clock rule would change fundamentals of game
- UA's Rodriguez: Don't expect QB to be named by end of spring
- Arizona moves first two games of 2014 season to weekdays
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Tuesday April 15Adam and Jarrett talk about UA's early departures.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Thursday April 3Adam and Jarrett recap a tough loss as well as the season itself.
- Bearing Down with Adam and Jarrett - Friday March 28Adam and Jarrett talk about Arizona's run to the Elite 8.
- Bickley Blast - Friday March 28Arizonans can all rally around this University of Arizona basketball team.
- Paul Bessire, predictionmachine.com - Wednesday March 26Paul Bessire reacts to the first week of the NCAA Tournament.