Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:52 am
Final seconds of ASU's 69-66 double OT victory over No. 2 Arizona
Jermaine Marshall scored a game-high 29 points, none bigger than the two he scored with 15 seconds remaining in the contest.
At the other end of the floor, center Jordan Bachynski preserved the victory with a game-saving block on Wildcats guard T.J. McConnell's driving layup attempt in the waning moments.
Bachynski's swat set up a wide open dunk for Jahii Carson, and after the officials put 0.7 seconds back on the clock, Arizona's Nick Johnson missed a potential game-tying three-point shot as time expired.
For the Sun Devils, the win was their first at home over a top 5 team since Feb. 1992.
- Former Sun Devil Jahii Carson signs with Australian team
- ASU basketball to face Maryland in CBE Hall of Fame Classic
- Former Sun Devil Kevin Kruger joins NAU men's basketball staff
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.