Updated Feb 15, 2014 - 8:52 am
Final seconds of ASU's 69-66 double OT victory over No. 2 Arizona
Jermaine Marshall scored a game-high 29 points, none bigger than the two he scored with 15 seconds remaining in the contest.
At the other end of the floor, center Jordan Bachynski preserved the victory with a game-saving block on Wildcats guard T.J. McConnell's driving layup attempt in the waning moments.
Bachynski's swat set up a wide open dunk for Jahii Carson, and after the officials put 0.7 seconds back on the clock, Arizona's Nick Johnson missed a potential game-tying three-point shot as time expired.
For the Sun Devils, the win was their first at home over a top 5 team since Feb. 1992.
- Former ASU Sun Devil Carrick Felix ‘excited' by opportunity to play with LeBron James
- Former ASU Sun Devil Jordan Bachynski enjoying 'chance to learn' with Charlotte Hornets
- Jordan Bachynski to play for Hornets Summer League team
- Jahii Carson, Jermaine Marshall to play for Rockets Summer League team in Orlando
- ASU's Sendek listed among coaches on the 'hot seat' in 2014-15
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.