Updated Dec 1, 2013 - 9:26 pm
Sun Devils celebrate their second straight Territorial Cup victory
In the win, D.J. Foster ran for a career-high 124 yards and two touchdowns. Jaelen Strong hauled in a 61-yard touchdown catch. And the defense picked off B.J. Denker three times, including a 64-yard pick six in the third quarter by Damarious Randall.
With their 37-point victory, ASU earned the right to host the Pac-12 Championship Game on Dec. 7 against Stanford.
Check out how ASU celebrated its straight win in the in-state rivalry:
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!